CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

for the man who almost made me...

The man who almost made me. . .

As I was staring at my starless sky
I sat down and started to cry
I thought it was me
Who was not filled and never will be

I remembered the happy times we've spent
But all those times were only lent
I remembered the text messages and the calls
But here we are now, separeted by walls

We have spent so much time together
And I will treasure those memories forever
Even though you left me alone
I will still try to survive on my own

I really do love you and care for you
I know I will miss you, for you have gone away
That's what all I can say. . .
for the man who almost made me - whole.

5 comments:

chixie pixie said...

inspired uh? :D
nyc one :D

sk8_core said...

drama. :p joke.

♦PongeE♦ said...

=ancna gale..
=tsk2..ta ulbida ya gat mga things c tan huntu na "mga hente" ali.. XP

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

wow! correct,inspired talaga. :D

hit me back, okay? :)

Itchigo said...

Nice naman napakadark ng blog mo.