CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Is It Over?

I turned away from you but why I want you near? I thought I never will look back but why can’t I assent to the memory of you leaving? I closed the door but I hope you’d draw close and knock again Now, all I have is hope and pray that you’ll come back once more.

How will you wipe away my tears when I didn’t even bother when you cried? I guess they are right, regret always comes last. My chances passed me by with only the blink of an eye.

I wasn’t jealous of my time, I saw but paid no attention, and I heard but never really listened. Oh how I wish I could turn back time. Now how will I make you mine? If only I wasn’t such a fool, I’d be the girl you’re holding right beside you now.

I want to tell you that anything that you need you can have it from me. I tried to conceal it, I tried to fake it but this feeling is too much, too much that I have no one to censure but myself. I thought I was all that I am and that I could do without you because I had it all. How could I have been so blind to realize that you were all that I had?

If only I could see you once more and look in your eyes, I’d tell all these feelings that I'm keeping deep down inside. I want to tell you all of my dreams of the two of us and that I was dim-witted for letting you go. I know that I’ve hurt you, just let our love begin. But is it over? Can I pick up the pieces again? All I’m left with is to feel sorry for myself…

0 comments: