CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

HTML (required gumawa ehhh...tsk.)

HTML

Everytime I think about you
It makes me frown and think
"What am I gonna do?"
It's complicated, especially with links

Source codes, open and close
Oh snap, it makes me overdose!
Annoying symbols and confounding tools
Oh my gosh! Still ned\ed to follow some rules

Do I really need to design you? You're vain.
Just to make you attractive and beautiful.
But anyway, a benefit I shall gain
Even though my brain cells are painful.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhmmm.....haha..di ko binasa...joke..haha..uhm..pwede na..^^ maganda na..

C@rL said...

nice aiko....hahahhhahhahaha d(n_n)b

neni said...

nice aik! haha. peace.

Jamille_Q. said...

PoWET ka talaga aiko!
hehehe.nyc poem

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

nice one... =p

SHANI said...

Aiko!
"im so fobsessed."
cool line.

NICE POEM.:DD


*brendon is mine.:P

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

*pokes* Woah. Pete Wentz-ness. Chuu. :3 Nice one.

Totally cliche'd.

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

Nice pOEM

ateneo_scorpion ii said...

nice aik! pweh. :D