CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

artificial butterlies (March 18, 2008) --edited




Artificial Butterflies

At first, I was just making the butterfly because I need to submit it but on reflection, I realized the value of time, the value of appreciating beauty an the value of doing something heartily.

Honestly, I started doing it only a night before the deadline. I know I have no excuses for that. I just plainly took it for granted. I was panicking and worrying that I might not be able to submit it on time but by learning to sacrifice because of my own fault and doing it with all my heart, I managed to finish it around 2 in the morning and i as a great relief.

Through that, I also had more time appreciating the beauty of it. I realize that no matter how complicated it is, in the end it is still worth all of it.

If I am to sell the butterfly, I would describe it
"brilliance of beauty".

0 comments: