CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

my favorite movie (march 10, 2008)

If Only

It's quite hard to decide on what is my most favorite movie because I'm quite into movies and I have lots of favorites. Anyway, after discerning, I would choose "IF ONLY". I like movies with twisted stories and unexpected endings. Actually, this movie has a very simple story but very meaningful. More than he story, I like this movie because the actors were quite awesome here and the setting is very romantic, even its soundtrack became one of my favorites too!
My favorite part in the movie is where the guy surprised this girlfriend during her graduation (she is into orchestra) by conniving with her classmates to play he song which was composed by the girl and asked her to sing it. The girl was actually a composer and has a very good voice for singing but she was withdrawn. So, this was the best way that the guy brought out the best in her and she was applauded by the audience and they gave her a standing ovation. I was really touched by his scene because I believe that loving someone is really bringing out he best of your partner.
I could also best relate to the girl's character because I, myself still needs somebody to push me before I indulge into something. Every time that I want to put up something in front of a crowd or on a stage, I stutter and my confidence gos zero percent! And like the girl, I also have some things that I know I can do but afraid to let it show.
I learned from this movie that time is very very important. Cliché as it may sound but we should live each day as if its our last and dream as if we're going to live forever.








2 comments:

koala-sleepers said...

yay! first ako!

anyway, korek.. nice el story..
hehe.. pensaba yo, bring it on 2 man feature..haha


comment back plz..

sk8_core said...

nyc.
splendid.
breathtaking?


haha.
*claps