CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

>takas,puyat mode<

famiLy dAy &/ ovErniGht with tHe
gReEn stalLions?!

Last February 24, 2008, we had our Family Day '08 at the Ateneo de Zamboanga University William H. Kreutz Campus. It started with a motorcade from the Ateneo Main Campus to the Tumaga Campus. Hmmm. I didn't join the motorcade because I thought it was tiring. So I went straight to Tumaga with Raqib and Chelzie. It was around 2:30pm when we arrived at the Tumaga Campus, me our group decided to have our practice for our later performance at 7pm. At around 4pm, a mass was held at the school's lobby. Marie and me weren't able to attend the mass because we waited for my sister (Ate Anne) and her two other companions (Kuya Julius and Kuya Franco) which were our trainers. They arrived at around 4:30 pm.
At around 5pm, the program started. It was held at the field. We performed at around 7:30pm before the dinner. After we performed, I companied them to their motorcycles because they were still going to Cacao. I asked my ate how can I go home. My ate told me that if I want,I could go with them to Cacao. I was so happy when she told me that because I really wanted to go with them. Ate was with Kuya July in his motorcycle and I was with Kuya Franco. The road to Cacao was scary.It was a dark silent place. There were tall trees. The road was crooked. We even passed by a cemetery. Ohhhh. Scary! But the ride was great! I enjoyed it because me and Kuya Franco were talking about funny things.
When we arrived at Cacao, Kuya July and Kuya Franco invited me toplay billiards. While they were playing billiards, I was busy playing arcades. Hahahaha. After we played, we went back to our cottage.We ate, talked, laughed and played. It was around 1 am when the tequila was out! It was time to get drunk! Hahaha. I had 3 shots only because my ate didn'tpermit me to get more. How sad. :( But that event was fun. Not until 4 am. Everything was silent. Everybody was tired, except me. It was time for them to take a sleep. Ahwwwww. :( They had their naps and I too was forced to take mine. I woke up at around 6 am. I was excited because as of what everybody had promised last night, there would still be swimming time in the morning. But unfortunately, when everybody woke up at around 7 am, they all got ready for home. It was because the 3rd year stallions still have their feasibility studies to finish. We went home at 7:30 am. The end.

0 comments: